Civil Service Ethics Office
- Publication Data ：
- Last updated：2020-05-20
- Count Views：299
THE JOB FUNCTION OF THE CIVIL SERVICE ETHICS OFFICE INCLUDES:
1. Responsible for promotion affairs of the law regarding building a clean government.
2. Implementing prevention work in the Prison to build a clean government.
3. Investigating corruption events in the Prison.
4. Promoting and implementing maintenance business in the Prison.
5. Processing reports of corruption events.
6. Responsible for the property-declaration business of public servants.
7. Other civil service ethics business and affairs assigned by directors.
Legislation Promotion Event