- Publication Data ：
- Last updated：2020-05-20
- Count Views：308
The job function of the Statistics Office includes:
1. Implementation of the Register Statistics Formulas; Review, audit, and sending of the monthly, biannual, and annual statistical reports.
2. Regularly organizing and sending the case information of the inmates to the Statistics Department of the Ministry of Justice for it to construct a complete national database.
3. Providing prison case information required by the business unit.
4. Maintenance of the information application system and software/hardware of the Prison.
5. Change, update, and adding of relative business information on the website of the Prison.
6. Introducing and verifying the information security management system (ISMS).
Photos of Information Security Training